mardi 27 avril 2021

Making a blue tit and rescuing a blue tit...






 

Hello Friends,

Yesterday, I made some little mushrooms in felted wool and today as it is sunny, but cold , I decided to work the door open and I made a felted wool blue tit.
While I was working on the blue tit, I heard a noise...and guess what? There was a blue tit in the kitchen. She was looking for a way out and was at the window.
I rescued her but she was pinching me, but I finally took her out.
She was a tiny blue tit, I think a baby one.
In all our four nests the babies are born.
There is also a thrust with her two babies on our terrace. They are following their mother to get food from her.
Birds are everywhere! But flowers are very late.


4 commentaires:

  1. How satisfying to be able to rescue a blue tit. And how coincidental to be felting one at just that moment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. How fun to have a real bird visit you while creating felt ones. your creations are wonderful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your felted creations are just SO beautiful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a great feeling to save a bird! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your mushrooms. The blue tits and the bunnies are adorable, too. I love the two bunnies nestling together!

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.