vendredi 9 avril 2021

Shabby inspiration.







 Hello Friends

Today, some inspiring pictures from the beautiful shop in Dordrecht. Stoerspul Soest. 

I love the portraits on the pictures. I wish I could go to Netherlands as I did each month to get them... but lockdown!

Early this morning, I had a message from my son in Dubai.

They have had there second shot and... they are already in a plane going to Iceland to take photos of the volcano!

It’s good to be young!!!

I wish you a good day.

6 commentaires:

  1. I hope you can go to Netherlands after you are well again and the lockdown is over.
    I must have been good to get a message from your son.It is always good to get news from children. You are right. It is good to be young.:)
    I got today the first Covid vaccina.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ben dol op brocante,antiek en oude spullen uit grootmoederstijd, je kan het terug vinden in heel mijn huis. Maar ben niet dol op nagemaakte spullen.
    Tja jonge mensen zoeken vaak het avontuur, is het gevaar om Covid- 19 te krijgen geweken na vaccin zoeken ze een nieuw gevaar van actieve vulkaan.

    Lieve groet,
    Ger

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great to see Young Ones grabbing life with both hands. Hope they get some amazing photos.
    Enjoy your day :) xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh yes, when I was young, I was here, I was there, I had a lot of pep and no fear. Now...*sigh*. I love the glass cloches used in the designs you shared. It makes such a pretty display no matter what is under them.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So glad your son is able to travel again. I long for that day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What lovely things are found in that shop!! I would love to visit.

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...