mercredi 14 avril 2021

Early glimpse of the garden.

 


















Hello friends,
Today, I was able to go in the garden, I feel stronger each day and I am glad!
It has been a long time inside and as soon as the lockdown is over I will go out to the sea.
The peonies are budding, some of the strawberries are in bloom.
This is the end of the hellebore flowers.
We will soon have to have the field at the very back of the house cut. The weeping willow is having leaves.
It’s a nice clod sunny day and it is nice to let the sun come inside!
Hope you are having a nice day!



5 commentaires:

  1. It is good that you were able to go to the garden, so you are better and better. Yesterday it was autumn here with rain and cold weather. Today it is better.
    Your garden is nice and green full of flowers and small leaves. Enjoy it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am glad to hear you can walk in the garden! It is sad that the frost at night make damage at the flowers. It looks more green in your garden than here. It is nice to know that the time to come will be warmer, greener and flowering. And lets hope that the ancient words are true, that it will be a good summer!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am happy to read that you are gaining strength and can enjoy being out in your garden. I hope you will soon be able to visit the sea. These lockdowns!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Lovely to see your spring photos and I am so glad that you are feeling better. Hope your recuperation continues to go well, Mxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Good news that you were able to go out in your garden. At this time of the year there's just so much to enjoy.

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🍰

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...