jeudi 15 avril 2021

Working on a felted wool squirrel

  •  Hello Friends,

Today, i have spent all the afternoon working on my felted wool squirrel.

I had more energy today. The nurse came this morning as usual and them I did some house cleaning.

Outside the weather was fine and I could leave the door open and could hear the birds, as I told you they are a lot and very noisy! 

I could also open the windows most of the day, very refreshing!

I hope I will be soon able to go for a walk in the country.










I already did the Robin and next time will be the fox.

All fromMarie Claire idées and the wool from “O Merveille”

Et-shop. This wool is of a very good quality to work with.

New projects for tomorrow!

See you soon and take good care.

6 commentaires:

  1. I'm surprised that you can do housework so soon after your operation.
    I love felted animals and your squirrel and robin are so pretty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's so cute! My sister-in-law has been making felted animals too and really enjoys the process.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I am glad you are growing stronger! But keep resting, too. The squirrel is just adorable!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The squirrel is very nice. :) It is good that you are getting stronger and stronger.

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...