mardi 20 avril 2021

A quite day.






 What a wonderful poppy colour, don’t you think so?

Two years ago, my daughter gave me some little oaks from her forest, and I did a bonsai of it. I like the shape it is going to have.
Then today I work on one of my children picture they had taken in Iceland on their first trip there.
A Macareux in french Puffin in English.
On Sunday, I have planted some curry in my herb planter.
This morning I made a skirt for Mrs rabbit and put some buttons on her coat.
Tomorrow, I will have to finish my pastel and now I am doing some cooking for tonight.
See you soon!

3 commentaires:

  1. What a lovely painting of the puffin :) you have a great painting talent, also Mrs Rabbit is cute, looks like very neat tiny stitchwork.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are so talented! I love the puffin and the rabbit.
    Poppy's are one of my favorite flowers and that one is a lovely color.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your art is just more and more beautiful. I love the puffin done in pastels. I used to work in pastels, also. I love them. You bonsai is precious! Love the little bent trunk.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...