mardi 27 avril 2021

Tiny house and she shed.



















 Hello Friends,

Yesterday, I was looking for some ideas to get my she shed settled.

Last year I could not do all my projects because of my health problems, but now I begin to feel better and I am looking for inspiration.

Last year I had the roof changed and the inside insulation done. I started the decoration , but had no time to do my small terrace.

I also have to change the windows and do the outside paint

In greyish green this time. I would like this place to be confortable to spend afternoons reading  or drawing a kind of little studio.



T


My daughter and her husband have built themselves a lovely tiny house. I sometime watch on tv the building of tiny houses .






Some tiny houses are on wheels and can be moved anywhere.
My daughter’s tiny house has electricity with solar panel and a big water tank.these tiny houses are well equipped and easy to clean! Before I get a tiny house, I will have to work on my tiny shed!
( inspiration Pinterest)
The weather is still nice and sunny but still cold!

1 commentaire:

  1. Tiny houses look so cute. It would take a lot of discipline to keep them looking tidy. I like having one room upstairs where I can leave out my sewing and crafting things. A she-shed sounds like a lovely idea and I'm glad you're feeling well enough to work on it soon. The pinterest inspiration ideas are lovely.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...