dimanche 4 avril 2021

Chalk paint decoration in my garden shed.







 Hello Friends

Today, let me show you what I did with my painted chalk paint jam jars.

This is the inside of my little she shed, or garden shed.

I must tidy and clean it before I use it in Summer If you want to see my other blog here:

https://lemondedecatherine.blogspot.com/?m=1

Hope you had a lovely




Somebody asked me how were our sparrows.

Here they are.

4 commentaires:

  1. That is the cutest garden shed either! I love what you've done with it.
    The sparrows are cute too.
    Hope you are recuperating well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well! Your she-shed is prettier than my house, by far! I think you have a special gift of taste and the ability to spread beauty all around you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your garden shed will be a joy to work in, so pretty :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your garden shed is so cute. I like what you've done with the jam jars painted with chalk paint. (Those jars look like the Bonne Maman ones.)

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...