lundi 19 avril 2021

From squirrel, fox and rabbit...

M




Today, I had a rest after a busy weekend.
I worked on the felted woo l fox on Saturday, it was difficult and I have to work on it a little.
Today I did the rabbit from the book I bought a few month ago.
I have to do the whole rabbit family! They are made of felt.

It is very relaxing to do and nice when having a rest.
We are having a very suny weather, but still cold!
I wish you a nice week.

2 commentaires:

  1. I love the bunny and the pretty coat with cuffs! The whole family of bunnies together will be so charming, too! And the fox is adorable. Yes, it's good to have time to create and relax.

    RépondreSupprimer

Preparing…

This morning I am preparing our children and grandchildren arrival, as we don’t know yet the date of their arrival. June or July? I bought a...