mercredi 14 avril 2021

A star is born.






 












Hello Friends,
Six years ago our dog Brindille a Parson Russell we rescued
Was terribly ill . 
She bavâmes blind and after had a liver big problem, she had to have a liver biopsy but her heart failed.
It was a very sudden death and my husband and I were very sad.
I stayed one day, two days without a dog , so I found on the net a farm which had  Jack Parson Russel terriers to sell on my neighbourhood.
We went to visit the place and we did not chose the puppy, but he chose us!



Bandit singing.
I have named him Bandit, because of the little mask on his face!
Do you have any pets?
I wish you a nice day!


1 commentaire:

  1. I have never had pets but I like to watch them in the photos, too. I also like yours.
    It is good that he chose you. He must be happy in your house.

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.