vendredi 23 avril 2021

An oriental journey.







 














Hello Friends,
Today, I found some colours  from nature that inspired me for an oriental decoration and from this I thought of Dubai.
Dubaï, I have never thought I would go there one day. When my son after his law master decided to work in Dubai, I had no idea of what the country looked like.
I had seen pictures on tv and it did not capture my attention...
Now, I have been there for 10 years to visit my son.
I am not going as a tourist, but have now my little routine!
I like to go to the tower Burj Kahlifa watch at the fountain show
With La Callas  opera and meet people from all over the world
Meeting there all together listening to the music their eyes up watching these gigantics water jets.  
This is certainly an idealistic view of the world....
What is important for me is to be with my son, no importance where he is living!
Talking  about my son, he is blocked in Iceland for 24 hours
Because of problems with COVID tests.!

The pictures are taken from his balcony.
There are also pictures of sand storm.



5 commentaires:

  1. Hope your son manages to get out of Iceland soon. Dubai looks like a fascinating place to visit :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wanneer je van het ene land naar het andere gaat reizen in corona tijd loop je nou eenmaal risico's, de controle en regels kunnen in mijn optiek niet streng genoeg zijn.
    Geen enkel land zit te wachten op allerlei mutaties van het civid virus.

    Groet,Ger

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, I hope your son is soon able to return to his home. The photos of the sandstorm are so mysterious. The greenish tiles in the baths are so beautiful. I'm glad you've been able to visit him in Dubai.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The sandstorms there are very bad! And painful, I hear, when the sand hits you. Ours are bad also, and make it look like nighttime, but I think Dubai is worse. But it is so pretty otherwise! Incredible pictures! I would love to visit there someday. I love the style of the furnishings. I knew some Turkish expats and their homes were lovely, with many unusual lamps.

    RépondreSupprimer

A Birthday 🎂

 Hello Friends ! This week I found this little house for Maxime My morning coffee with yesterday cookies 🍪 to start the day! Mug from Emma ...