vendredi 5 février 2021

Week end DIY , morning light and home made Brioche














 Hello Friends,

First of all, thank you for your visits and comments it is always a pleasure to read you.
Today, the light outside was very nice this morning, so I took some picture of my front garden and the field at the back.
Yesterday,I baked a « brioche » for the weekend breakfast.
Then with vintage music sheets from a Brocante I like to cover polystyrene balls with these music sheets and then display them in the house. I use mod Podge .
Wishing you a nice week end!

5 commentaires:

  1. Hello Catherine,

    Your breakfast brioche looks fabulously professional. We are certain that it not only looked wonderful but tasted delicious.

    And, what a beautiful outlook you have in your garden. It is so good to have the countryside close at hand in these troubled times. Nature is so healing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You are certainly right about the light outside. Beautiful photos are the result.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I like to enlarge the pictures in order to get a better look at all the detail.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How cute are all those glass cloches/domes! And the scene is the lantern!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love your lantern vignette! It's so lovely...as is your view. Have a wonderful day, Catherine.
    xo
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

My collection.

The peonies is slowly opening, it is long because we don’t have enough sun 🌞 ! Today, let me show you some of my « Biscuit » collection . B...