dimanche 28 février 2021

A meal from the mountain: raclette.








 
Hello friends,

Today, no barbecue as it is freezing again. After we had 18C we have negative temperature today, so I am making a « Raclette » this is potatoes with melted cheese called Raclette and mountain ham.


You cook your own meal which is easy and quick my children love it and it is fun. You can also cook your own egg....
Dad, is going to get his daughter’s Birthday cake with a candle 36 on it! Time flies so quickly!
Thank you for all your visits and comments. 
Have a nice Sunday.


7 commentaires:

  1. Perhaps, you are together with your daughter now. :) You must be very happy. Thanks for the photos, I'd like to see the birthday cake, too.
    Your daughter was very sweet when she was a baby.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Here is the birthday cake!:) It is good to see it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I know it must be nice to see your daugther and celebrate her birthday! We were so happy to have all our three sons home for Christmas, but as the covid situation is right now we are not sure if they can come home for Easter. The Raclette sounds very good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I would dearly love to try to recreate your Raclette meal. It looks sumptuous yet simple. I enjoyed the peek in at your world!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Raclette is also a nice thing to do together. Have a nice evening!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Raclette must be a wonderful meal!! I love the little pans for individual s to create their own dish.
    Your weather certainly is strange. So warm one day and cold the next!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Problem occurred with my last post.

 Sorry I had a problem with my last post I ´ll try to fix the problem this weekend. Hope you’ll enjoy your weekend! See you very soon.