dimanche 7 février 2021

Little corners of the house and spring bunnies!




Hello friends,

Today, is a cold winters day and we have a little snow, more snow during the night.

I am staying inside doing some crochet and looking at the rabbit I have on the fire place, so I decided to share with you some pictures. I have put my new Maileg bunny near the others.

The little Flower pot with the succulentes were a DIY during the first lockdown! Did not knew what to do.

Some succulentes are in a vintage small cake tin i painted with chalk paint.

And the little cupboard is at the right of the fire place and the frame on it says:

Have hope.

Be strong

Laugh a lot

Live the present

Often smile

Realize your dreams

Give love.

That.s what it says.

I wish you a good week and take care.

 



2 commentaires:

  1. Your home is so pretty, and everywhere I look in the photos, I see something delightful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's always a delight to come visiting in your home.

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...