jeudi 4 février 2021

What about “papier mâché” decoration?








 Hello friends,

Thank you for your visits and comments!

Today, I want to show you the “papier mâché” head I bought a few months ago.

The head has remind me my trip to Lancaster the Amish country and I went to get my Amish doll and patchwork I brought from my trip.

3 commentaires:

  1. What a fun collection of items. That patchwork is wonderful, and I do like your papier mache' head.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The papier mache head is very much in the folk art style and goes well with your other pieces.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That was a very wise choice. I love "paper mache" and that head is a fine example of both craftsmanship and artistry!

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...