vendredi 19 février 2021

Dior ‘s house, museum and Dior paper dolls and chromos

http://www.musee-dior-granville.com/




Hello friends,

As you know now, I am keeping a lot of things which are a support to my souvenirs.

I remembered I went to Cotentin  I love this place it looks like Ireland and I often have spent my holidays there. One of it’s famous town is Granville. Christian Dior’s house is in Granville and this is now a museum. I visited it and it’s really marvelous, all these fabulous vintage dresses, hats...I had the feeling Grace Kelly was there.

So I could not resist to buy a book and some decoupage of the beautiful dresses.

More découpages are coming....sorry, for thé link i must improve as I don’t remember all about blogging .

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/culture/mode/Christiane-dior/les-plus-belles-robes-de-grace-de-monaco-exposees-au-musee-dior-de-granville_3405791.html

Vintage chromos






I have the all série of English churches. 

I love these. Churches chromos and keep them preciously!

5 commentaires:

  1. I was going to think about choosing from them.But I like all of them. But if I want to chose, I like the churches.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your decoupage material. I have seen it also called "Victorian scrap" and in German, "Glanzbilder." You have a LOVELY collection! And your paper dolls I absolutely adore. I have a modest collection of them...somewhere...!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh, I love to see the paperdolls. I loved playing with paperdolls when I was a child, so it gives me a happy feeling :)Mine was not as stylish as the Dior paperdolls.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like both the fashion decoupage and the church chromos. What a lovely collection of both.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I think I would not be able to resist buying the book either. I have saved the addresses.

    RépondreSupprimer

A cold and Easter chocolate.

Hello Friends! Since a few days I was not feeling well. Tomorrow I was very cold with fever I thought it was my fifth covid! But my husband ...