mardi 23 février 2021

Happy Birthday!






 Hello friends,

For her Birthday, let me show you how is now the little girl on the picture I ‘ve shown you yesterday.

Once a year, brother and sister goes on a trip together. Now we have four of them as they both got married and all birthdays in February and March.

On this special day I want to wish my daughter Maud a very Happy Birthday!


Don’t forget result Giveaway Friday evening!


I was trying to remember from my first blog 7 years ago to use « Big huge labs » to make mosaic 

And finally I found it.






6 commentaires:

  1. Hej Cathrine, what a lovely couples. Happy birthday to your daughter. Lieve groet!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What an incredible collage! The sign must say something along the lines of "Here there be POLARBEARS" - oh my! What a hardy group and what a beautiful, otherworldly setting! Thank you for sharing those photos.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. How fun to have your son and daughter enjoy traveling together, and now with their partners, too. Maud is a lovely name. Bon anniversaire!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How clever you are making that collage. Unfortunately I have no talent for anything like that.
    I hope your daughter had a lovely birthday.

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...