lundi 22 février 2021

Thanks and Birthday. Daisy tea cup and saucer


 Hello friends,

Tomorow, this little girl will be 36 years old. Time flies!

Last year in September, I had a big surgery on the spinal cord ( a Schwannome) A benign tumor, but it was on the nerves of the spinal cord and compressing the nerves, so I suffered a lot and start to be paralyzed.

If I did the surgery I could be paralyzed or have brain damages. I decided to give my trust to the surgeon.

I choose a woman we talked together and I told her, I gave her my trust and she decided to do the surgery on 11th of September.

I had to stay 3 days in my hospital bed without moving my body and my head to protect my brain.

It was the hardest days in my life despite the fact they had to cut three vertebras to get to the spinal cord.

This little girl I had looked after, then have looked after me.

As she works in this hospital, she came every morning, lunch time and evening to look after me.

She put some relaxing music , give me a massage on the legs and  it was a real pain relief for me.

Now I am home, from September to December I could not go out, it will  take one year to recover.

But I can walk again, thanks to my surgeon  and thanks to God.

We don’ t have Thanksgiving Day here, but on that day I thanked  my daughter for her help and support.

And tomorow i will wish her a «  Very Happy Birthday »



Spring!
Spring with Daisies. A few years ago, I found this tea cup and saucer Digoin Sarreguemines with beautiful colors and Daisies, Spring colors!
I think it dates back to the 50’s, but it’s always in good condition and very shiny.
Here, we could leave the door opened yesterday and we are having11C already this morning.
I wish you a good day and a good week.
Catherine

6 commentaires:

  1. It is good that she could help and support you and you were able to accept it. You know why I am writing about this now.
    I wish you good health and happy birthday to your daughter.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The cup and the saucer are very nice. You are lucky to have them.
    I love nice cups and mugs. I have a lot of them at home.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a darling daughter.And how great you pulled through!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a frightening surgery, and how blessed to have been so brave and surely the surgeon's hands were guided by God. It takes a long time to recover from something like that, both physically and mentally. I hope your healing continues and that you have many happy, mobile days ahead. Beautiful teacup!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a difficult time for you. How very loving of your daughter to help you with massages and care. A very happy birthday to her! Good health to you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I am amazed that you came through your surgery with no paralysis. It's a story with a happy ending. How fortunate you are to have such a sweet and caring daughter. May she have a wonderful birthday!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Routine of a week.

 Early morning sun. Today, we are back to cold weather, after having 25 C on Saturday, 17 C yesterday it will be a lot colder today and this...