mardi 9 février 2021

Home tour the study












 Hello friends

It was difficult to use blogger this morning....
Here is the home tour of the day, “the study”
The castle on top of the bookshelves was my son’s 
The earth globe was mine when I was a child and the small file cabinet it was a makeover I did with old french maps and I have changed the drawer handles.
One part of the room is a study and the other one a dressing.
Well, I wish you a good day. Thank you so much for your visit and comments.
See you soon!

1 commentaire:

  1. Hello Catherine,

    Thank you for the tour.

    It is interesting to think of you blogging from the study as we read your posts. The study corner is fun. Such a creative idea to use the old maps to liven up the filing cabinets. Filing cabinets may be very useful but they are rarely decorative. Now, you have managed to make yours both.

    And, what a good idea to have two purposes for the room. This really uses the space to its full potential. But, two full length mirrors.... oh dear, way too much information that would be for us. Just one mirror on the wall and a dim light is perfect for us!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Garden and countryside.

Today, I had to go back to the shop we bought our table and chairs. The delivery man yesterday said I had to go back to the shop, something ...