jeudi 11 février 2021

Home tour bedroom 3














 Hello friends

Today it is cold but sunny and it’s easier to rake pictures.
The bookshelf in the room has been painted and all my magazines are in these boxes I have decorated with paper.( all are ikea)
In this room I have framed some photos my children gave me from their travels and from ours too.
From ew Zealand, Japan. Iceland, Venise, Dubai...
At the moment we moved from our bedroom to this one and all the photos are facing the bed and it is so nice to wake up and see all these different photos. 
I found an embroided curtain which is very nice with the sun coming through.
The giveaway has been delayed FedEx informed me that it was due to arrive tomorrow Friday.

1 commentaire:

  1. What a pretty room! I love the lace curtain panel. It's just gorgeous. And how nice to see the mementos of your travels and your children's travels. Your magazine storage is wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...