mardi 10 octobre 2023

Fall and pear 🍐 biscuits đŸȘ

Today, I have a lot of fruits to use, so I made some cooked mixed fruits and these pear biscuits.

Now I will cook butternuts with ham and goat cheese for tonight.

It is hot 27 degrees C and the sun 🌞 is shining outside.

I will prepare the bulbs baskets with tulips ready to plant!
 

2 commentaires:

  1. Our bulb order hasn't arrived yet. I guess we should be expecting it any day now. That will be the next big job, getting them into cans and into the ground.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. The pear biscuits look so delicious. I have lots of apples to use up and will make a cake later today. Our temperatures have cooled a little and we had a bit of rain, which is much needed. Have a good evening!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...