jeudi 26 octobre 2023

Autumn cleaning in the garden.

This morning I repaired my children music boxes, but one is working with a wire and I have to find it.







Hello friends 

This is what my son in law cut yesterday. It was going into the neighbour’s field, who gently asked me when we had a chat, to cut them before they grow tall.

It has been a hard work!

He fixed our computers, looked at the garage lock which is broken, recharged the mower battery and then we started it and it was in order again.

We have the robot, but it is going in maintenance during winter and nowadays the grass continues to grow further in the year.

Two years ago we have planted a mini apple tree and this is part of my harvest! For my decoration.Aren’t they sweet?

I am staying home today and probably do some crafting. I look at  Pinterest to get new 💡…

Hope you’ll have a nice day.




 

4 commentaires:

  1. I like your music box collection!
    Your SIL did a lot of work for you. The mini apples are quite cute.
    Enjoy your day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Those music boxes are wonderful.
    It's nice to get help with heavy work projects. Good on your son-in-law.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a nice and kind music! I like it very much.
    Have a nice day and weekend! Hugs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love the video!! Sweet sounds...
    Have fun crafting!
    Have a sweet weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...