vendredi 13 octobre 2023

All is done!

I finished my blue velvet pumpkins !
Do you remember the desk makeover?


Yesterday I finished to paint and decorate the second part. Today I have to do the varnish and put the shelf back.

This is the top.

And finished the découpage for our grandchildren ‘s room.
(Source: old country living)
 Now I will have a rest ( tidying my craft room… 😆 !)

5 commentaires:

  1. You do such a beautiful job with all of your crafts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your desk makeover! The blue pumpkin is adorable too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The blue velvet pumpkin looks so sumptuous. Your desk makeover turned out so well. What a lot of pretty things you create.

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...