dimanche 29 octobre 2023

A rainy Sunday.



 
It’s a rainy and cold Sunday and I have cooked apples and pears and baked an apple tart for my husband as I am on a diet. Two kilos lost this week!
Then I continued my scrapbooking with all I had in my boxes. I decided to order some scrapbooking items in the USA which will arrive within two weeks. I ordered from “Stamprints” they have a huge amount of items.
It is a nice FIY for winter.
This is what I did yesterday and today , but waiting for my order to embellish and finish theses pages.
What will you do during the Autumn and winter rainy days?








2 commentaires:

  1. These are all beautiful! Love the tiny pearl stitching...!
    I plan to learn how to quilt...wish me luck! lol
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Good for you for the weight loss!
    I really like your scrapbooks.

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...