jeudi 5 octobre 2023

Early morning.



Early morning sky
 
The sheep 🐑 are grazing peacefully 
Today is food shopping day. Next week I will start again the food delivery as it becomes difficult to carry the bags.
Then I will work on the desk transformation as I want it to go back in it’s place to tidy the room.

 I love the colours of this morning sky, SO beautiful !

We are waiting for bulbs basket to plant them maybe this weekend ?we will see…

3 commentaires:

  1. Your desk is looking very interesting. I look forward to seeing the finish!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful sky. I wish we had a better view of the sunrise of the sunset.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the sky photos! Beautiful!
    I need to see if there are bulbs out for sale...
    Happy weekend!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...