samedi 28 octobre 2023

The child and the big panda đŸŒ

(Source: ZZZOe)

  Weekend picture: Maxime and the panda!

Lovely weekend to you!

4 commentaires:

  1. That is a huge panda! I bet Maxime loved it!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Great photo. Awe inspiring for a little kid.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, the panda really is huge. :)
    Hello from Finland! Are you the same Catherine that has started to follow my blog recently? I always follow back but from the profile it's not possible to see if Catherine in question has a blog.
    Your blog is very interesting. Happy Sunday!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...