jeudi 5 octobre 2023

Autumn 🍂 lights.

Since a few days, we have Autumn temperature and night falls very early, so I like to stay inside and have some little lights around me. It’s time to use blankets , armchair and a good book!

I did not work on the desk, but had some appointments.

Tomorrow, back to work and do the varnish and finish the desk and begin a new idea 💡 !






 

4 commentaires:

  1. We are finally closing the blinds in the evening and giving way to the darkness too.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Those lights add such charm to your home! I really like them!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Yes, it's the cozy time of year. As I write this I have a cup of tea beside me and a blanket over my lap.
    The lights in your house are very pretty.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. I like your lights. It is good to see them.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...