jeudi 19 octobre 2023

Pink October!



For pink October I decided to bake “ pink pralines muffins”
The pralines are a speciality from Lyon ( France)
These are almonds  covered with pink cooked sugar.


Four more boxes for the thrift store and some more are coming…this weekend I will sort out the Xmas decorations. It’s time before Xmas 🎄 some can go to other families.
This morning I wanted to practice my stencil with the special paste. I have to practice! ( the different colour is just because one is dry and the other not) the middle door was easy but not the other ones. I need to practice!
I continue to sort out things I have in my craft room 

And I found these little cakes I painted

Not to eat 😆!


 Have a nice and peaceful day!

3 commentaires:

  1. Well, I'm glad you can eat the muffins, if not the little cakes. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have been busy - it looks so good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The pink muffins look delicious. You do so many lovely crafts.

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...