mercredi 4 octobre 2023

Desk transformation.




This was the desk before!
Some days ago, I told you I was going to customise 

My husband’s desk. I used “Cabinet de curiosity » transfer. The transfer is on the table I painted and the top drawers … are gold.

It took me 3 hours to put all the transfers. Tomorrow will be the day for the varnish to protect it.

Now I am having a rest and then do some house cleaning. It is grey outside and 17 degrees C which is a nice temperature for Autumn ( two days ago we have been back to 27 C in October !


 
The blank part in them middle will be decorated with vintage watches.


 
My husband loves watches so I will put some watches decoration.

6 commentaires:

  1. What a lovely idea! The Curiosity Cabinet has so many interesting things in it. And I think the background colour is beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That's so pretty! It's perfect on that color. It's looking so good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. really nice and intriguingly designed wow i like the look so much
    your desk transformation is indeed awesome

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...