mardi 17 octobre 2023

A nice outing.

Blogger did not want to put the pictures in the order I wanted…
These are window stickers and place mats.
Today the shops are « empty » so I decided to buy what I needed. I have a lot of Xmas decorations and no need to buy more.

I also went to get cardboard boxes to give many things to the thrift store on Saturday.
I am going to continue this afternoon, a lot was already  brought to the thrift store last Saturday !
It is cold and I am drinking a hot chocolate.
Good afternoon, evening or night!




Today, I needed to go out to the pedicure and I also needed to go out for a distraction.
My husband wanted to change his desk lamp I went to see if I find it in the nearby shop. Instead of finding it, I saw the Christmas decorations ready for the Holidays.
I looked at all the decorations, but it was a cacophony of Xmas carols with the different fathers Christmases and so on…
It is new for us to have Xmas crackers. I usually got the from Dubai or England.











 

2 commentaires:

  1. Well, you win for the earliest Christmas decoration post, but I'm not giving you a prize. It's WAY to early. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You find the best things. These decorations are really cute.
    No Christmas music playing here yet!

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...