dimanche 22 octobre 2023

Lantern decoration.

Early morning decoration!
As I can’t sleep very well at the moment I get up at 5 or 6 and begin to work.
This is the pumpkin I found! Difficult to find one!

I had a lantern in stock I already decorated it last year for Xmas and change the decor this morning.
I found some decorations at “Action” ( like dollar shop)

I must put some more lights inside for Xmas!
 

4 commentaires:

  1. I love what you've done with the decorations! SO cute!
    I need to prepare my tree for Christmas...
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the old typewriter! I have one too, but it just decorates our spare room.
    You are doing good!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm up early this morning too, catching up on blogs before we head off to Whidbey Island for an overnight.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The lantern decoration is lovely! I'm not nearly ready to begin Christmas decorating yet, but I'll try to remember this idea.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...