jeudi 19 octobre 2023

Memories and Bandit to the vet.


( source: ZZZOe) 


 This morning I cooked bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches for my husband. This reminded me my « Au pair » year in England when I had to cook breakfast for the family every morning.

There were three children, one boy and twins and the girl wanted her egg cooked on both sides! I always had problems to turn the egg over and not break the egg yolk ! To make the sandwiches I now know how to do it… I was 18 and it is funny how little things bring back memories!


Last night Bandit came on my lap and I noticed like a spot on his paw, we are taking him to the vet tomorrow because last time I noticed something  like that on my cat the vet said it was nothing serious but if I wanted, to reassure me it will be analysed and three weeks later it was a cancer grade 4. So I am stressed to see what the vet is going to say…keep our fingers crossed, that it is nothing serious.

6 commentaires:

  1. Sweet puppy! Hope it is nothing. 💙

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Pretty photos...and I'm praying for your Bandit!!!
    Big hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I sometimes still have trouble flipping the egg without breaking the yoke. :)
    Your fall photos are so pretty!
    Praying the vet appt goes well!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Breakfast sounded delicious. I hope Bandit's checkup will be a good one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. at my 18 i too did baby sitting for sometime :)
    used to have same issue with turning egg
    heartfelt best wishes for your dear pets !

    RépondreSupprimer

This and that.

Hello Friends  Not feeling too well these days we are tired because our dog is ill and we have to take him outside once or twice during the ...