mardi 7 novembre 2023

Baking and cooking day.



 Hello Friends

Today, the weather was sunny this morning but now it is all grey. No rain today!

This morning I took my car and drove to the next village to get some very good bread. My son in law is coming tomorrow to help me, so I am preparing special lunch for him. I also went to the butcher to get some meat to cook home made burgers for him.

Then when I came back I baked the pear and caramel cake, I baked butternut with goat cheese raisins and bacon, also sweet potatoes we will eat with yogurt sauce. I also got some porc meat to cook with cider and carrots 🥕. So now I have spent two or three hours cooking and baking , but now I can rest and watch “Shetland “.

Served with salted caramel sauce
Porc meat with cider and carrots will cook slowly for tonight served with rice

Butternut with goat cheese

Sweet potatoes served with yogurt sauce



I also did the cleaning of the Maileg mice house and started its Christmas decoration.

Thank you for coming!

5 commentaires:

  1. Your kitchen put out some really good food today! Your baking always looks so classy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Your baking and cooking looks so good!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Have a good day with your son in law!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That's a lot of wonderful autumnal food! Your son-in-law will be well rewarded for his help.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a delicious selection of food you made. I'm sure your son-in-law appreciates it very much.
    Shetland is a favourite show of ours.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...