jeudi 16 novembre 2023

A dream is a wish your hearts makes…



I am still working on my Christmas journal for my grandchildren  and working on another one at the same time.
The weather is gray it is raining, the news are always SO bad everywhere, so I am working on”Alice in wonderland” today!

I have ordered Alice in wonderland rubber stamps

And I am starting to create a special book for my grandchildren.A souvenir from their grandmother.





 Thank you for coming, have a good day!

5 commentaires:

  1. Oh, these are SO beautiful!! I love the theme...
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You do beautiful work! These will be a treasure!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a lovely idea to make these beautiful journals for your grandchildren to enjoy.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. The journals are beautiful. It must be fun to make them. Very creative.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...