mercredi 1 novembre 2023

Happy Halloween đŸ‘»


(Source: ZZZOe)
I Hope you have had a Happy Halloween 🎃 !
Just before the hurricane arrives around 8 tonight we are preparing ourselves, taking away all that can be taken by the wind.
There will be no trains tomorrow in our region, no ferry boat to England, restricted circulation on our bridges.
But yesterday I bought some sweets for the children coming for Halloween đŸ‘», I have tied an orange balloon with a lead inside and a green one to the gate. Tied a bag full of candies on the gate( the house been far from the gate) and all was gone at night!
I also baked some Halloween muffins.
I had news from my son this morning and his hernia surgery was not successful he had an ultra sound this morning and will certainly have a second surgery…we are both worried about that.
The Halloween cookies are pictures he has sent me yesterday from Dubai.
I have done the food shopping yesterday, we have strong wood window shutters and keep our fingers crossed!
The waves on our coasts will be of 6 to 8 meters height
In Brittany 10m height . I have an appointment tomorrow that I must cancel as I have to drive through a forest and in fact we must stay home.
Unfortunately a second storm is predicted on Sunday.

We will stay inside, we may have power cuts.
In 1999 it lasted one week with no power, no heating, no phone and internet!
See you soon.






 

5 commentaires:

  1. Everything looks so cute!!
    Praying for your safety in the storm!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Fun cookies and muffins.
    Hoping everyone can stay safe with limited property damage.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. You make such cute things. I want to visit your bakery. :)
    Praying for you to stay safe in the hurricane.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. I've been thinking about you and the predicted storms. That's too bad about your son's surgery. I hope the issue can be resolved soon. Looking forward to hearing from you when you can post. Meanwhile, I pray for safety.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. I hope that the hurricane was not dangerous and it did not make a lot of damages. I hope you will inform us about that.
    How nice sweetes!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...