dimanche 12 novembre 2023

This and that…

Yesterday, we went shopping it was a bank holiday 
But the big ships were opened and we finally found our new bed in a new Danish shop. This is were I also got the pixie for my daughter.
We had our lunch out at a restaurant were you can eat food from the north of France it’s a beer brewery.
There is a vintage lorry in the restaurant and lamp made of beer bottles.

We had a flamekuche with cheese bacon and honey
Then a clafoutis waffle with custard and amaretti cherries… so good!

 I also found a place called “Au vide grenier” it is a place where you rent a space to sell things you don’t want anymore. I have plenty to sell, some clothes and decoration items. I have rented a place for three weeks.

Each time you have sold an item they send you a mail for you to bring another item in your shop. For me it will start the 25th of November. I will take pictures of the place and my shopping place then.
I hope you’ll have a nice weekend!
Thank you for coming.

4 commentaires:

  1. Never heard of a flamekuche but it looks delicious!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful day! The pixie is cute, the food looks fabulous.
    The resale shop idea is so good! Hope you sell lots!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The Flamekuchen look wonderfully delicious. Sounds like you had a good outing. I hope your sales at the shop go well.

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...