mercredi 8 novembre 2023

A good day of work!



This morning I woke up early so did the family mice!
The Xmas decoration  and dusting of the Maileg house has began.
My son in law is arriving today at 9 he has to cross Rouen and there are traffic jams before 9 so better leave after. My daughter and husband live in the heights of Rouen it is about 30 kms from home.
I have a little painting to finish in the kitchen, some electric problems to solve outside on the garden lamps…last week he did the maintenance of the land mower for the winter when the robot is gone on maintenance  and shelter for the winter.
He is of a great help!



 We did a lot of work. Some paint left to do in the kitchen , change a broke lamp in the garden, clean the three glasses of my oven door , connected my I Pad to the printer so I can download pictures for my crafts…

It was a good day of work!

5 commentaires:

  1. It must have been a good day. It is good to have someone who can help us.Your son-in-law is such a person. I think he liked what you cooked today.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The Maileg house looks so cute!
    You got a lot done!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Getting lots of things done in a day results in a great feeling of satisfaction, I find. You did a great job with the Maileg house! It's nice to have help when we need it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love your "maileg house". So cozy.

    RépondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...