jeudi 9 novembre 2023

Autumn colours.

Oatmeal cookies of the day 
Today, I ‘m having a rest after yesterday busy day.

This morning I baked oatmeal and sultanas cookies for breakfast, tidied the house and now printing some Xmas vintage pictures for my junk journal that I bought on Etsy  this morning.

The Virginia creeper on the house is turning red, so are the Japanese Marple trees in the garden.

Our météo is in orange today because of heavy rain, flooding and wind! Once more… so better stay inside!

I will go out tomorrow to an appointment hope the weather will improve then!

Thank you for coming.





 

2 commentaires:

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...