dimanche 5 novembre 2023

A nice day out.



Bllogger decided of the pictures order again!
This is what I found in my little favourite shop.
This romantic small frame, a new cup and square flower saucer and a new member of the mice family They now have a cook.




Then  we had our lunch at “Little Garden” our favourite Mediterranean healthy restaurant.
We had avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers and salad with sweet potato and yogurt sauce with crispy chicken.
Then we left to the shop which is in the village of one abbey.”Le Bec Hellouin”. While driving there the rain was pouring… and when we arrived fortunately it stopped.




We had a stroll through the park
And had a look at the old trees



 
And the old buildings . Many windows to clean!



Then we went to the church to pray, the place is so serene.


After having been to the monks shop where i bought their honey and their  bitter orange marmelade for breakfast.

This is the little shop” l’atelier de Tess”
Then we headed home. Today, the rain is back and the temperature is going down, nice Autumn weather!

 

9 commentaires:

  1. Such a lovely day out! Your finds are so pretty and I would never have thought they were miniatures.
    I love seeing the beautiful old places and gardens around your home.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You live in a place like I would only see when I travel to Europe. So beautiful! But I think I like the trees best.
    Cute little Mouse Cook!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. SO beautiful there!
    If you want to move your photos around, just Left click and Hold on a photo and drag it either up or down! Easy!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What a lovely day out you had. The old monastery is full of beautiful architecture. The little mouse is very sweet.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sounds like you visited an awesome place.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I also have a small, romantic frame and I like it very much. I put a my baby-photo in it.Your frame is also nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful little treasures that you found in your favorite shop.
    Your mouse chef is absolutely lovely. And your trip is wonderful, what a great building... we have beautiful sunny weather with wonderful foliage color... it's a dream to walk in the forest.
    A happy greeting to you from Viola

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...