jeudi 23 novembre 2023

Craft Advent calendar.








 Hello Friends!

Today, I must prepare the goods I am going to sell in my little shop. I rented the place for three weeks and see if it sells, then of yes I will rent for another 3 weeks.

I am not feeling too well, but I must be there tomorrow before 10. It must be attractive so I decided to decorate it a little.

I just received my craft Advent calendar from” Daphne’s diary” from the Netherlands! It’s big and have many crafting goods inside I was curious 👀 and had a look at one drawer and saw some masking tapes…

It is very nice decorated and can be reused to keep craft items inside when Xmas is over.

They added little paper presents to the order.


Daddy bought Maxime his first desk to read his books 📚 😆. I Hope to be able to see him in January or February, not being too well in November. I must get better since then!

For those of you who are having Thanksgiving today. “Happy Thanksgiving “!

We don’t have thanksgiving here, but I give Thanks to have met you my blogging friends and to have this little one in my life!


7 commentaires:

  1. Oh! Maxime is Precious! Look at those sweet eyes!!
    Hope you are feeling better soon!! I love the Advent calendar...So many little drawers to keep things in!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Maxime is just so cute! I like his little desk.
    The advent calendar is wonderful! It will be fun and then useful later.
    I'm thankful for you too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The advent calender is beautiful, and so is also Maxime, so cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That advent calendar is great! Fun now and fun storage later.
    Maxime is all set to become a scholar. He is already too darn cute.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a lovely little guy Maxime is!
    Wonderful is the advent calendar that you have!
    You are welcome to read my most recent post.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That looks like a lovely Advent calendar. Maxime is so precious sitting at his little desk. I do hope and pray your health improves a lot so that you can visit your family.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...