mercredi 29 novembre 2023

Baking day.







 Today, I decided to bake , a chard pie with  nutmeg ,eggs ,cream and grated cheese.

Then it was a long time I baked fruit cake , which is waiting to go in the oven and before I baked and apple pie with cinnamon. I also made butternut soup with onion for tonight.When I use the oven I bake two or three dishes when the oven is hot.

I had a busy morning and now I am resting and watching tv.

Now I have sold 15 items in my shop, but don’t know if I will have enough for the two coming weeks.

Hope you enjoyed your day!

4 commentaires:

  1. That's a lot of baking! I decorated my house and am making turkey soup.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You deserved a good rest after all that delicious baking!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It's good that you were able to rest after all the baking. What you baked is beautiful. They are fun to look at and how delicious they can be.
    Have you sold 15 items? It is good to know that you are successful in your shop. I have a lot of christmas decorations at home. I decided not to buy anything this year. If I can stop myself from buying it.:)

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...