lundi 27 novembre 2023

A nice surprise !

I went shopping and found this lovely cookies 

Jar and some containers to sort out all my scrapbooking stuff 




 Hello Friends,

This morning I went to have a look at my corner shop. We usually receive a mail at the end of each day to know if we have sold some items and I did not receive any on Saturday evening… but… they had problems to send the mails !

And… I have sold 10 items in one day! And I rented the place for three weeks!

I must go hunting in the house! I have put two more items today but must go back tomorrow again. 

Have a good day.

8 commentaires:

  1. Well done! And I like the cookie jar.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love the cookie jar!
    Glad you are doing so well in the shop.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You are off to a good start with sales in your shop! The cookie jar is very nice.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Like everybody else, I love the cookie jar. Thanks for the update on your shop. Keep us posted.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The cookie jar is wonderful... I think I'll go hunting too :-))
    Good luck with continued success.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I like the cookie jar very much. It will be good for advent and Christmas. I wish you all the best and good health.
    I got your mail and I answered it immediately. I hope you have received it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Congratulations!!! And I love the cookie jar!
    Have a great day!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer

Our daily routine is back

 Hello friends! like this picture of grandpa and Maxime at the zoo.) Yesterday, we had Maxime on Skype. He was happy to see us and happy dad...