samedi 18 novembre 2023

Stuck on the mud!

Today despite of the rain, we went out.
We went to get some paper for our computers đŸ’» 
Then we went in different shops and  to the permanent “vide grenier” where I have to install my  ephemeral shop  on next Fridayi took picture of my little corner shop number 13 ( will I have luck to sell or not with this number? ) by the end of the morning the crowd began, because of Black Friday. Then we went to have lunch in our favourite restaurant.

This will be my shop. Some shelves and a little space to hang some clothes.
Just before Xmas people are now buying some second hand so I may sell some item, such as Xmas decorations as I haveTOO much in my storage space.
We went to another shop to have a look at the Xmas decorations and in fact we bought a pancake maker.

 This what I ordered for lunch we shared the fries with my husband.

Last week we ordered and new mattress and they phoned it was arrived in the shop, so we had to go back, BUT with all the rain my husband’s car was stuck in the mud! We had to take my car and see tomorrow if the rain stops if we can get out of the mud…
We will see tomorrow. Wish me good luck!
I went to get something to put under the tyres but don’t know if we will succeed!
This was rather a bad busy day 😆!

3 commentaires:

  1. You did have a busy day. Sorry about your husbands car being stuck!
    I'm excited about your shop. I'm anxious to see your corner when it is all set up.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I love a vide grenier, we dont seem to have them here. Hope yours goes well.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. 13 is a very lucky number! I believe you'll do well!
    Sorry about husband's car!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...