mercredi 15 novembre 2023

Delivery day.

I received  my orders. The scrapbooking shop always add three sweets and the Etsy shop for decoration tags which is very kind of them.
The scrapbooking shop is. “ avecpassion. fr “






Yesterday the postman came for his end of year tip
And I had to choose a calendar. Usually it is kittens or baby dogs or sceneries, this time I was pleased with a girly pink calendar! 😆 

Today, I am waiting for two deliveries 🚚 so I can’t go out. I am starting what’s called a “ junk journal “ a Christmas one. I am using the vintage lace I have in stock for years.



I am waiting for a scrapbooking items delivery and a kitchen one. We are changing the kitchen hood and gaz cooker. 
Thank you for coming!

 

4 commentaires:

  1. Oh, those laces! I like them very much. I have some blouses and dresses with lace. I can't resist them when I see them in the store.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I like your purchases. The lace and old fashioned pics are so pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You will have lots of fun stuff to keep you busy.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...