vendredi 24 novembre 2023

My morning at the second hand shop

Starting the mantel Christmas decoration!




These are the stamps I got at the second hand shop
About 20 stamps and about 50 scrapbooking sheets for 15 euros !



I recieved my embellishments from Tim Holtz.


This is the Xmas rolling pin





 Today, is the day of my little corner shop’s opening!

The car has been loaded last night, but unfortunately it is raining so I will have to carry everything under the rain. I will go there early in order to park near the place and before Black Friday’s crowd.

I usually sell in the summer »vide grenier » outside in the villages, but this time it’s a permanent one inside and I rented for three weeks.

First this morning I installed my shop corner and it was hard work! Taking all the items from my car, going to the shop put the prices and put anti thief on each one.

I left at 9h30 and came back at 11h30

But it is installed I hope I did not make any mistakes !

On my way to my shop I found a Xmas pastry mom rolling pin and just opposite to my shop was a lot of scrapbooking items ! 

Well! I don’t know if I’ll sell something but I have already spent money ! 😆 

5 commentaires:

  1. Hopefully you can sell enough to support your habit. :-)
    I have that Baker Santa in my Santa Claus collection.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Your mantle looks so pretty!
    Your corner of the shop looks good. I hope things sold well today!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. What a pretty mantel decoration. There are a few Christmas things coming out in our home, too. Good luck on your shop sales!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Love the Chef Santa!
    Good luck with your stall!!!
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely corner with so many lovely things...
    Cute Santa too :)
    Titti

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...