samedi 4 novembre 2023

Trying to go out!

 Today, guess what?… we are having another storm!

But less in intensity.

It is the weekend  we would like to go out, but the place we want to go we have to drive through the forest and we have been told to be careful as many trees still could fall. Well! We are surrounded by forest so it is hard to get a safe road! The place I would like to go is where I find my Maileg mice. The Maileg house I am doing will be for my grandchildren. But…

At the moment, Grandma is playing with it!
I have decorated it for Fall and now will decorate for Xmas.











I found little burgers ( they are sweets) for the mice grandparents !

 I think we will brave the wind try to find a way without any forest to get something new ! Maybe Maileg Xmas decorations !and do our food shopping 🛍️. This is not a strong wind 80 kmh a normal Autumn wind.


Have a nice weekend.

5 commentaires:

  1. Awww! The mice are adorable!! Everything is!!
    Glad you came through the storm!
    hugs
    Donna

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a kind family of mice! :)
    I hope you can drive without fallen trees blocking your roads.
    After yesterday's rain, the sun is shining today. I went to the pharmacy and looked at the trees. We didn't have a storm, no trees fell down. Lots of yellow leaves on the trees and I enjoyed them.
    Hugs. Éva

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your miniature house is really amazing! You have found so many fun things to put in it, and it's fun that you decorate it for the seasons.
    I hope you are able to get out safely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. You will have fun decoration it for Christmas.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is so nice and cute. I love it.

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...