dimanche 26 novembre 2023

A Christmas Gift in the box 📩!

Yesterday I have been on Skype one hour and a half with Maxime. My son had put Christmas Carols and a burning fire on TV and Maxime and his mother have decorated the Christmas tree! So I could participate to the event of his first Christmas!
 Today, we went shopping this morning to the big toy shop right in the country in the middle of fields!

I forgot to take pictures, but it is very big and we don’t have to go down to town.

I was looking for an interactive toy speeding french and English for Maxime and a toy smart phone as he uses boxes as a smartphone, copying his parents when they are working at home. This one gives the name of animals in french and teach numbers.

This afternoon we sorted out all the Christmas decorations and tomorrow when i am going to my corner shop I will bring some to sell.

Three big boxes are now empty!

Thank you for coming.


6 commentaires:

  1. Such a cute picture of Maxime! I'm glad you got to participate via video.
    So 3 boxes are empty? Does that mean you are selling a lot in the shop?

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. So nice that you can share time with Maxime on Skype. Good luck with the sale in your corner shop!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. It's wonderful that you could "be there" for the tree decorating!
    How is your shop doing?

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful photo...a joy to see.
    Starting this week, Christmas preparations are traditionally underway here... after yesterday's Sunday, which is reserved for the memory of the deceased.
    And I'm especially looking forward to the wonderfully decorated Christmas markets all around.
    And it's already snowing here... pure christmas atmosphere.
    A happy greeting to you from Viola
    ...Good luck in the store to you.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Aww!! Maxime is Adorable! I know you enjoyed talking with the family!
    French and English! A wonderful thing...
    hugs
    Donna

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  6. What a fun way to spend time with Maxime. He is growing up so quickly, and is such a beautiful boy. I'm starting the Christmas shopping for my grandchildren these days.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...