lundi 25 septembre 2023

This and that…

Yesterday, I went out shopping and got some led lights for my little houses. I don’t know if Maxime will come for Xmas as his mum will be expecting his little brother baby beginning of next year and won’t be allow to take the plane. These little houses will wait !

 (Source: ZZZOe)

This is apple time here in Normandy and time to bake crumbles and tarts! There is a good cinnamon smell in the house!


Early this morning the sun is here and there in the house.


Today, I will start painting the desk and bake apple pie 🥧 after having been to the post office  🏤.
I wish you a lovely day!

2 commentaires:

  1. Your little houses turned out so nice. Just charming!
    I love seeing the morning light hit things in the house.
    Happy Baking!

    RépondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...