mercredi 6 septembre 2023

Too HOT đŸ„” days!



 Today will be very, very HOT ! 34 degrees C! Or 93 F

Yesterday it was about the same temperature and I had to stay upstairs with air conditioner for some hours to breathe fresh air. This winter we will install air conditioner downstairs as now it will be needed each Summer!
I am up early to go to the kennel with Bandit. I am a little scared because of the heat, it should last until Sunday. I hope he can resist such heat at the kennel.
It is damp with no air very difficult to breathe even in the countryside. Two weeks ago we had low temperatures and Autumn weather???
The seaside temperatures are cooler fortunately.


Bandit is not very happy to leave his mom and hates to go to the kennel, but here most of the places don’t accept dogs, so we have no choice.
 There are not many kennels, so I have an hour drive today through the countryside.
Some pictures of our last visit in Brittany where they have a very rich patrimony.
I have now to go and drive! See you later.








2 commentaires:

  1. We worry about our fur babies as if they were our children. Poor Bandit will survive and be so happy to see you when you return to rescue him.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. I hope you had a safe trip taking Bandit to the kennels also I hope he won't be too sad to have to stay.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...