samedi 30 septembre 2023

Day out to IKEA.

I found different heather at IKEA.
Today, was our day out to IKEA. We met our daughter there went round the shop look for what we needed
And went to lunch and chat a lot!
I found the sheets I wanted and boxes to keep my shoes.
The shop was very crowded, so was the restaurant .
Then we went to Desjardins and I found this fake pumpkin and a perfumed candle.
Yesterday I saw some decorated wooden pegs in an old Country Living and decided to decorate some I had in stock.
I finished the yo-yos I had started some time ago.
I also found little ginger bread making for Xmas.
There is everything you need to decorate them inside and hang in the Xmas tree.

I made some black and white card board houses and found black and white fabric to sew pumpkins 🎃.
 Now, I feel tired after this long day and will relax for a moment.


2 commentaires:

  1. It looks like a fun day and I know you enjoyed spending time with your daughter. I like your purchases!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. What a lovely day and the gingerbread decoration looks so nice!
    Have a happy Sunday!
    Titti

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

After our outing, it is now a working day!

Today, was working day! I have been painting the whole day. My little garden shed has been damaged by a storm, so we bought some wood panels...