jeudi 21 septembre 2023

New project.

Today I am cooking butternut, I will put Roscoff onions  đŸ§… and cheese inside and roast it.





This is the desk I am going to paint
Only part of it in greenish grey and add some of the transfer I am going to cut. It’s all about Nature.

I will add other transfert on the other part of the desk

 Hello Friends,

Today, we are having a kind of deluge! Very heavy rain and wind, so it is not inviting to go out…

I have many projects in mind and I will begin to plan them for the rainy days of Fall and winter.

One I decided to begin soon is to pain and decorate the desk we have upstairs. I have rather decorate some pieces of furniture than do some crafts, one day we will move and take the furniture with us, the crafts after some time go to the thrift store…


This is the other part I will paint and decorate. I must order the transfer on the net and then prepare everything before starting.

Here is my first project for the cold rainy days!

5 commentaires:

  1. I like cold, rainy days. I went to the library and got books for those days. Now it is 26.3 C, the cold weather is still in the future. I started reading, I have candles and candlesticks at home. I'm getting ready for autumn, I'm waiting for the colors too.

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. A rainy day sounds like a good time for a project.
    I like your ideas for the desk, and can't wait to see it done!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. That looks delicious.

    Can't wait to see the finished desk!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Between your cooking and your decorating, you will always have a project. Enjoy!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. I look forward to seeing how you'll transform your desk!!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

No painting today, but a nice outing !

The beautiful apron I found today! I love it! A  A soy candle Today, it is warm and sunny. I should have done some painting… but we decided ...